- I was surprised by how much work and projects were done over the semester. I was suprised because didn’t realize how much word was actually done and how much I’ve learned.
- I believe I improved the most on public speaking.
- I’m most proud of my blog post about Simon Estes because it was a lot of work. It was kind of difficult finding information and I’ve never used the library website for research. Also we had to create a video and fill the requirements for the project.
- The Show what you know project I didn’t add a featured image, didn’t pay close attention to directions and I wish I did.
- In my career the most useful skill I’ve learned is speaking to a crowd and figuring out how to persuade an audience correctly.